June 19-22 and 26-29*
July 10-13 and 17-20*
August July 31 - August 3 and 7-10*
Summer school will run from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. on these days.
- The Elementary Summer School sessions will provide programming for students entering grades 1-5 or 6 depending on student needs.
- Power Hour includes math and reading practice/instruction
- Physical Activity includes work in the school garden and outside interactive games.
- Music includes play production and/or Band lessons
- Crafts includes summer themed project choices for students
- * Full day field trips at the end of each 2 week session (students need to be in attendance for summer school programming 7 of the 8 days to attend).
- 4th of July Parade
- The MS/HS will provide the following programming:
- Personal Fitness:activities will be varied and personalized to student abilities.
- Math: General Math Skills or Credit recovery
- Credit Recovery/Study Skills: focus on content recovery and/or study skills to prepare for Middle and High School success.
- Music: Band lessons.
- CPR will be offered by Red Cross trained staff on the following dates: July 20th and Aug. 10th. Enrollment is limited to 10 participants.
ALL ARE WELCOME